What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"What I'd Like" forum

I'd like a P-51 D Mustang warplane with all the trimmings. Working .50 caliber machine guns, and all the free gas it could eat! NEXT!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that one.. if a P-51 is not available a nice "lightly used" F-15E or F-16 will suffice

i wish it would've worked...could've if people were using it properly, but instead of fulfilling the requests in order, people just started requesting things left and right...

well great, now we all look like jerks :p

Then you should have asked for what you might have been able to get, like, an F4-U Corsair, or a Gruman F6F Hellcat, A Mig-15 or 17. an F-22 Raptor, SOMETHING tangible! But NO! You ask for plants.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? NO ONE has a warplane to trade for a D. capensis?? I am astonished!!!!!

I'd like a P-51 D Mustang warplane with all the trimmings. Working .50 caliber machine guns, and all the free gas it could eat! NEXT!!!!!!!!

And I would like some NYC pizza, a decent eggroll, and NY cheesecake... for D. capensis, U. bisquamata, mexican pings,........

GREAT!! JimScott thinking only of his stomach!!!!! Jim, get the planes!!!!!

Back