What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snap Dragon Seeds for... well nothing

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I have some Snap Dragon seeds to give away. No SASE or anything is needed. I have 2 packs of white, 7 packs of Pink (pretty!) and 6 packs of Mauroon (also pretty!) Please PM me your address if you want some. If not, well then I have a lot of snap dragons for myself :0o:

I would like some white please. But I'm not giving you my address.... Stalker.

Oh, and thanks :)

You don't get any cause you just left me on Yahoo! Meanie! Ok, you can have some, but I need your address goofy! And I said PM me! Geez, don't you listen Mr. Administrator!

You said to pm you our addresses. Which I clearly said I would not do. You did not say don't reply to this topic. :-\ hehehehhee and I left you on yahoo cause you were picking on me for spelling.. IT'S AN IM! GET OVER SPELLING! haha

What are you talking about?? I wasn't picking on your spelling! That was the LAST time we talked, this time I was just being rude to you....ohhhhhhhhhh, now I see why you left! Well you said FEED instead of FEET, I didn't know what you meant! So do you want some or not! You're confusing all the other people that might want some white ones!!!

haha- yes please. I'll send you *A* address to send to :D

Like I want to stalk YOU! Sheesh, get over yourself :p

Oh that's right you both live in Arizona now.

I dont' think she moved here.... If she did... that will explain the colder weather expected over the next few days :D (I crack me up! :-D)

No I'm still in Florida! You be nice Andrew, or NO SEEDS FOR YOU! I'm the seed nazi :p

Ok, I've got 4 mauroon packs left and 5 pink packs!

If you don't mind, I'll take a packet of maroon or pink. Thanks!

Four pinks, three mauroons left.

Trapper7,

Im sorry I didnt mean sound disrespectful, I have gotten caught in forum feuds and I just didnt want to get in another one. I'd love to have some of each that you have left. That is of course up to you.. Please let me know...

The feud between me and trapper? Yah, don't get in that. Or I'll have to ban her for causing trouble (see this years april fools joke hahaha)

Thanks for shipping trapper. I hope the person down the street knows my name so they can get it to me :p

The feud between me and trapper? Yah, don't get in that. Or I'll have to ban her for causing trouble (see this years april fools joke hahaha)

Thanks for shipping trapper. I hope the person down the street knows my name so they can get it to me :p

I hope they don't get the personal message I put in with your seeds :blush:

If anyone wants a copy of whatever the note is... Send me a PM and I'll get it scanned in and sent out to all who would like to see it :D hahaha Or better yet, maybe you put the note in with someone elses seeds haha. We'll soon know!

That's ok, I'm not embaressed about what I wrote, I said something nice. And no, I put it in YOUR envelope.

Hey I got the seeds today!!!! Thank you much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I received a large amount of seed, I decided to sow them in different locations using different methods.
1) I sowed some in my front yard, next to a couple rose bushes. No watering here, I let the sprinklers do the job. The area receives full morning sun and is in shade during the afternoon.
2) I sowed some in a small Rubbermaid container and placed it outside with my CP’s. I watered this one. This receives almost full sun.
3) The remaining seed were sown on another Rubbermaid tub with the same soil as in #2. These were placed on my windowsill next to my Nep seed. The window is east facing. I watered this one too.

I got germination today for the container that is located inside on the windowsill (#3). No germination observed for #2. I didn’t check the ones that were sown directly on the ground in my front yard (#1).

Thanks again Niki!

Back