What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. Im looking for the folowing mexican pings. I know they are not very common but perhaps someone can spare a winter leaf or a small plant or seeds? My uncle is in the US and soon he is going to mail some succulents and get the needed sertificates to mal them and all that so if some on from the US would be kind to mail it to him it is posible.
Pinguicula acuminata
Pinguicula colimensis
Pinguicula filifolia
Pinguicula heterophylla
Pinguicula gypsicola
Pinguicula macrophylla
Pinguicula moctezumae
And if any one grows this specia:pinguicula casabitoana

I know the list is long but eaven one of them would be great.
I am also looking for tuberous drosera tubers.
Unfortantly i dont have to much for trade perhaps some seeds i have from plants i have grown in the past:

R.gorgonias (very few)
S.minor Okeefenokee giant
D.arcturi Mt wellington Tasmania
D.capilaris
D.Binata
D.aliciae
D.ericksoni
D.dielsiana
D.Spatulata
D.burmanni 4.5cm across
D.birmanni red tentacle
D.regia
Drosophullum
D.muscipula
Mixed Sarr seeds
U.volubilis
I.lutea
B.rorida

Sory in advance if you write and i dont answer i will be back home on the weekend

Thanks and all the best

Yoav

Hello again. Well i wrote in my message my uncle deals too with plants and he lives in OH. he is planing on sending me some rare succulent soon and he will get the needed sertificates to do so so if he gets mailed a plant from you he can include it in the checkup of the plants and the certificates.

All the best

Yoav

Of course I read and respond to the PM before I read the post!:-O So long as the legalities are taken care of, I can send pings to your uncle.

Back