What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuberous Drosera seed available

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
I have the following tuberous location seed available. I will entertain any offer within reason, but I am especially interested in cps (seeds) I do not currently grow. These seeds were all harvested in November '05 in the southern hemisphere. I just had great success with all three sprouting last month. I will only trade all 3 together. Together I estimate @ 30 seeds total. Please PM me with offers. It will take me at least several days to respond.

???

What 3 plants?

Uh, duh. Sorry

D peltata (Melbourne, AU)
D auriculata (Hot water Beach, Coromandel, NZ)
D auriculata (Cook's Beach, Coromandel, NZ)

No interest?

Anyone?

I'd love to give me a shot but sadly have nothing of interest to trade :-(

Bump.

OK, forget the "within reason" part.

Recognize that the 3 packs are roughly the equivalent of one pack (@ 30 seeds). I am only hoping to trade for like value (seed or plant). I now have 5 of 1 type, 13 of another, and 8 of the last. I do not need any more. These still have great germination ratios, I successfully grew mine through the summer last year inside (with AC) and they are now going dormant after an 11 month "winter." {go figure in south Louisiana!}

Back