What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Red Piranha VFT

I guess I have to post it like this. I'm looking for a red piranha VFT. Please PM me if you have some to trade.

Yea this was changed without me knowing or agreeing to it so I'm not looking to trade anything for it. All I wanted is to know where to find one. I'm not saying sell me one or trade me one. I already have a couple on the way that I bought a little while ago.

JMurphy97- You don't need to "agree" to a moderator edit. If it is against the rules, it will be deleted or edited. As far as not "knowing" about it... Uhm... Remember that fairly long PM you got from me? You even replied to it. That would be me telling you about it. I'm not sure where the confusion is. You cannot buy or sell here. Or talk about CP suppliers. Simply enough. Same rules that have always applied here :)

Back