What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello, me again.

I am currently looking for some of these seeds and/or plants, if you have any extra and would be willing to trade them then please look at my growlist and see if anything interests you. Maybe we can work something out :rookwoot:

P. plainifolia (seed/plants)

S. [random hybrids, I would however like to know the parents] (seed)

D. capillaris (seed)

D. brevifolia (seed)

Mexican pings [any will work] (plant)

D. lusitanicum (seed)

D. californica (seed/plants)

S. oreophila [I would prefer if you live in FL, but I am willing to accept them if you really want to get rid of them ;) ] (seeds)

S. rubra ssp. jonesii [I would prefer if you live in FL, but I am willing to accept them if you really want to get rid of them ;) ] (seeds)

S. rubra ssp. alabamensis [I would prefer if you live in FL, but I am willing to accept them if you really want to get rid of them ;) ] (seeds)

D. acendens (seed/plant)

D. anglica 'Hawaii' (seed/plant)

Genlisea ssp. (plant)

I will probably hold off on trades after I obtain a certain number of requested plant material, but will continue after I work up more trading items

Do the Sarracenia have to be from seed? Why on earth wouldn't you want plants????

Do the Sarracenia have to be from seed? Why on earth wouldn't you want plants????

Cheap postage for one. Also a brand new plant that is not a clone.

I may be able to send you some leaf pullings of some mexi pings. I'll get back you to.

xvart.

Postage maybe be cheaper for seed sometimes,I ordered 3 sarrs and 1 ping($20.00) and it cost $1.53 to ship.Since we can't name vendors pm me and I'll tell you.

Jerry

Back