What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique flava 'Copper Top' for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
I origianlly purchased this plant as 'Copper Top' from a nursery in the NW. As you can see it has exquisite coloration and has traits of both cuprea and rubricorpora.
After seeing some pics I posted several very kind and avid sarracenia collectors convinced me to make some divisions of the pictured flava. I have 4 mature (some flowering) divisions available for trade. I am looking for sarrs not on my list, but may consider other cp's as well.

Please PM me with trade offers, it may take a few days for me to respond.

100_5768.jpg

100_5759.jpg

100_5758.jpg

100_5783.jpg

Wow. That is a beautiful sarr. I love the lip and the flower! Wish I was better able to grow temperate CPs.

xvart.

Well I was going to offer a leuco x umlauftiana but it seems you already have one form me LOL

sheesh! I have ONE pithcer from a rubra that is ready to open and a few hints at others that are starting to grow. I had to bring those inside to wake them up. That photo above from this week has gorgeous pitchers standing tall...man. That would be the difference between LA and OH. Nice stuff-pity I don't have anything to trade. Just wanted to say "nice sarrs".

checked over your grow list......................interested in U. alpina and a Genlisea(forget of the top of my head which species, think its hispidula)?

PM'd you

Wow that is a nice plant! I need to go look at what I have in the bog. My list is not up to date.

Where are you located XVART?

I'm in Missouri, which would be fine to grow in, except as a part of my job I live in an apartment on campus so I don't really want to grow plants outside where students pass by a hundred times a day (and late at night). I can only imagine what might happen.

xvart.

Yes, your plants do not need extra liquid fertilizer!!:-D

God, I miss those days!

Yes, your plants do not need extra liquid fertilizer!!:-D

God, I miss those days!

LOL. Don't we all. I miss getting yelled at instead of being the one doing the "yelling." Of course now it's more "teachable moments" instead of the wrath of god.

xvart.

I received a very well cared for plant, it is in actually decent conditions compared to other shipped plants. Well packed.

I'd just like to give him feedback on his wonderful plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back