What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. 'Titan' giveaway

I need to make room to put my neps in bigger pots/make room for more of them. I was going to give this to someone a while ago but they seem to have disappeared from the board.

The only reason I bought this is because I wanted to see if I could grow Pings (my primuliflora died), and I succeeded....I also got it to produce about 9 flowers this season...my fun w/ this plant has been had.

Its a Voltron-style mass of about 4 "crowns" (i don't know the term...not into pings), which I will NOT split up (too lazy to chop it up and address 4 diff boxes), so this offer is for 1 person. If you have gotten things free from me in the past, step down, and let someone else have it.

You pay shipping.

Someone beat you by 1 minute :p. Sorry dude.
But just for laughs, here's what it used to look like before it decided it was lonely and it was going to make 3 other "crowns" or whatever they are:
DSCN0687.jpg

Offer is closed.

Back