What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REMINDER

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Every now and then its good to remind people of the trade rules. In particular, I'd like to remind people that if you encounter problems in trades or giveaways on either end of the transaction, PLEASE REPORT IT.

We have no way to know who is a repeat trade offender unless we know what's going on. It doesn't matter if someone is a new member, old member, moderator, admin, plant god or a little garden mouse. Everyone is on equal footing here when it comes to trades/giveaways. Don't be reluctant! Look at it kinda like eBay feedback. One or two issues isn't too big a deal but if the "negatives" build up, then the membership needs to know for their own protection.

You can review the Trade Rules here:

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99153

There are some very good guidelines offered which can help make your transactions go smoothly. So check it out!

We totally understand that anyone can have a goof up here and there. No biggie! But we can't get a feel for who might be a continuing problem trader if we don't know about the issues.

Moderators are always available to try to help you with problems. Best scenario is everything gets worked out to the satisfaction of both parties.

Thanks y'all. Trade on!

-PAK

Here's a thought.... can trading rules and other pertinent rules be a part of the resgistration process, with some kind of an agreement statement? It's been awhile since I registered, so maybe it's already there, but having a few important things to read and sign, built into registering, could be helpful in that "ounce of prevention" concept.

Well, it was just the "basics"
Forum RulesRegistration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.Although the administrators and moderators of Terra Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Terra Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.The owners of Terra Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

But I just went ahead and eddited in the full rules list. so they have to click "I agree" to that in order to become a member.
Andrew

Just a Bump.

Another bump.

Back