What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowlanders for highlanders...56k warning, lotsa pics

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hi guys. I have to let my babies go in place of highlanders. I'll set up the tank, take temp measurements and then decide on the offers. I hate to let them go, especially the bical x camp, but it's a new learning experience and i'm sure I'll learn to love highlanders/intermediates.

N. bellii x ventricosa
DSC01968.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01972.jpg

N. bicalcarata "red" x campanulata It has some spots. I guess it's harmless mildew that feeds on nectar. This is a heavy nectar producer. The spots on the lamina of the old leaves are a bit of light burn I think.
DSC01980.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

N. rafflesiana
DSC01981.jpg

N. 'Medusa'
DSC01965.jpg

taken

I just want to make sure what your offer is. You want to trade away your lowlanders for some highlanders?

Yep, or intermediates. Switching to basement-growing.

keep them...and see what happens later on! that belli x ventricosa, 'medusa', and clip may all do ok in your new terrarium. all of those CAN be intermediates. the bical x camp may be a bit of a longshot but it should also be ok.
Alex

yeah but uhh... I want plants that like it cooler so uhhh... yeah. Why have the cool conditions if I don't put 'em to use! I want those plants I never thought I could have, and now I can.

Pmmmmmmmiiiiinngggg..... ;)

also PMing...

Bumbity bump. I still have the medusa, bical hybrid for grabs. The flower stalks are about to hit the top of the terrarium.

Back