What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid give away. Just pay postage.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hello folks. Round one of the plant give away is here. There will be more plants to come, but I think this list is long enough to start with.

PLEASE RESPOND HERE. My PMs stay full and it would be easier for me to keep track of things here. I will PM you for info and stuff but this is a first come first serve basis. As I said multiple plants to one destination are welcome. I will calculate postage with the post office website. The plants will be shipped bare root and need to be potted. Unless the plants are named the plants will be picked at random. I do not remember the color of many of these NoID plants. So it is a pot luck. Mostly pinks and purples if I remember whe it comes to the cattleya hybrids. Some are in sheath too.

Please only in the continental US. I do not want to be bothered with customs forms. It is already hard enough to unload these plants like this, but I need to lighten my load a little bit. Not to mention everything else going on.

Other plants to come, but please do not make that stop you from taking these. I need to get rid of them before I have a change of heart. I will treat all the plants with a merit when packing. I noticed some plants had some spots of scale. The plants are outside for the summer. A couple plants are in need of TLC, and most have new growths started.

NoID Cattleya Hybrids x 15

NoID Oncidium hybrids x 4

NoID Dendrobium hybrids x 4

NoID epidendrum- One is a reed stem and the other I think is henrianum(sp)

Den nagasaki x 2 keiki

Den superstar 'mendenhall' x superstar 'shapely'

C. Clarke ??(couldn't read the handwriting on the tag) AM/AOS tag will be with plant maybe you can read it. It is not my handwriting.

Miltonia anne warne----needs some TLC

Bllra Peggy Ruth Carpenter 'morning joy'

Den. Joan Kushima

C. marjorie Housermann AM/RHS HCC/AOS x 2 I will devide the plant the flowers are white with yello in the lip it is severely overgrowing a 4 inch pot and will make 2 good sized plants.

Oh I forgot to mention I will ship the first monday after I recieve the shipping payment. I do have paypal and it is welcome. It will be just 50 cent for the paypal processing fee please. I will pay the rest if it is more than that.

Thanks for the offer. I would like:
NoID Cattleya Hybrids
NoID Oncidium hybrids
NoID Dendrobium hybrids
NoID epidendrum
Den superstar 'mendenhall' x superstar 'shapely'
C. marjorie Housermann AM/RHS HCC/AOS

again, thanks for this great offer. let me know about shipping.

Hi Josh, this is very generous of you. I wouldn't mind snagging one of your NOID Cattleya's. And when you are ready to expand your collection again let me know and you can have them back!

If you don't mind waiting I'll see if there is anything else in the other give aways before sending just to save you some trouble of multiple packages.

xvart.

edit: Josh, I went ahead and dropped down to one Cattleya instead of the original two. You're getting quite a lot of interest so I thought I would share the wealth a little.

Thanks for the offer, I would like these:
NoID Cattleya Hybrids
NoID epidendrum
Miltonia anne warne
Bllra Peggy Ruth Carpenter 'morning joy'

Thanks!

I would like:
NoID Cattleya Hybrids x 2

NoID Oncidium hybrids x 1

NoID Dendrobium hybrids x 1

Den. Joan Kushima

C. marjorie Housermann AM/RHS HCC/AOS

Thanks!
Victoria

NoID Cattleya Hybrids x 1
No IDOncidium hybrids x 1
Den nagasaki x 1
NoID Dendrobium hybrids x 1

Thanks a million Oguy!!!!

Oh ya and this one:

Den nagasaki X1

Thanks again for the great offer!

ok folks I will go through the lists and get things together tomorrow. Thanks for taking these off my hands. I really need to simplify just a little right now and this helps.

Xvart. Sure I will put your name on them and hold thim till I get the other round done. I will probably do that tomorrow so the others can have a chance to add to their lists too. As far as CPs it will be nothing exotic. Maybe some seeds, capensis typs and albino. Thins I ave needed to clear out for a while. The next list wil not be this long just so folks know. This is the bulk here.

Is that hog in your avatar going for postage, too? lol.

xvart.

If anything is left over, I could take a cattleya and an oncidium.

Brian

If there is any of these unclaimed, I would like one of each.
NoID Cattleya Hybrids

NoID Oncidium hybrids

NoID Dendrobium hybrids

I tried to count up what has already been spoken for and I think (hope) there are still one of each. Please pm with postage requirements.

Do you have anything left, I would take any off your hands. I'd like to start growing orchids too. :) :D

I'm with jefforever. If you have at least one left, I'll take one. Mighty generous offer here!

ok Everyone Hang in there. I will get back to you this weekend. I did not have a chance to do it yesterday and I have to work tonight. Thur and Fri. I will package everything up and get shipping prices so they can go out on Monday. I trust the folks here to repay the shipping once I PM it to you. Just bare with me please. I have a list here of the first come first serve. So your lists are on record. :-D

Xvart. Nope the hog is staying with me. My GF likes to ride with me. Just have to get her down here. Trust me LONG story.

Xvart. Nope the hog is staying with me. My GF likes to ride with me. Just have to get her down here. Trust me LONG story.

LOL! Drats. You should ride up to get her and ride double back. I hear that cross country riding is quite the experience. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, anyone? Not to pry, but is that the GF in your new avatar?

xvart.

Yes Xvart it is. She is in MN. Like I said, long story.

ok guys I am about to step out and unpot these babies and see about getting you guys the shipping costs For those that asked if any were left there is so far but Maybe not all of them. Like the oncids are spoken for and I will let you know once I am finished.

do I pm my address?

When I PM you the postage you can PM me your address. i cannot ship till tomorrow and my wife come out and snagged me up. There are some thigns I have to help her with. Things will be ok. I will ship tomorrow and as long as folks pop the postage in the mail after I send it to them then we will be fine.

ok I got tied up with the wife last night. Right as I was trying to get the plants from outside to pox them up. She had other plans for me with my time. SOOO I need everyone address that requested plant sent to me via PM. I hope you can get to them today if not tomorrow shipment is fine to. I will get the postage ammount to you so you can pop it in the mail or paypal or whatever later. Please accept my appolagies for the delays.

Back