What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seeds

I have some leftover seeds in the refridgerator that I don't need anymore. If anyone is interested, let me know. I certainly won't turn away something offered in return, but I can send them without anything.

There are a good number of sarracenia hybrids that I got from that little ol' nursery in the Northwest. I have planted a couple of batches of them and have more than enough seedlings at this time. They are of unknown parents and they've germinated pretty well for me.

Also, I have some leftover S. flava seeds that came from the ICPS seed bank in the fall. There aren't as many as the hybrids, but it is certainly enough to yield a nice little collection. All have been in the fridge since they arrived.

PM me if anyone is intersted in one/both packets.

Wow, those didn't last long! They are claimed. I just have to figure out if I can split them enough for multiple recipients.

I'm hoping to get more seeds from the ICPS soon so keep your eyes open for attempts to get rid of the excess.

Back