What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

Hi, im here to ask you all a favor. Before i start let me state 1.) i know its rude to ask for free stuff 2.) Its for a very good cause and thats why im asking, and 3.) no, im not some scammer trying to get steal your cps. Im doing this project for my internship at the garden in the woods botanical garden in Framingham, Ma and the project is going to be focused on "revitalizeing" the botanic gardens bog garden. Seeing the botanic garden in the headquarters of the New England Wild Flower Society, which is a non-profit organization their is not alot of resources they can spare for my project. Thats where you guys come in; Any extra, spare, or any Cps that you can donate would be much, much, much appreciated. They need to be Cps that are native to North America and are hardy in zone 6 with proper mulching, etc. E-mail me directly at jmungeam@Newfs.org or jmungeam@student.umass.edu if you have any thing to donate. I want to thank all of you in advance for any donations to my project, any plants donated will be going into an outdoor exibit to educate and entertain visitors and alert them to the real threat that Cps around the globe are faceing. You will also be reconized by the society when we put up signage reconizeing the donaters.

Jonathan William Mungeam
Horticultural retail Intern
Garden In The Woods
New England Wild Flower Society

just a small update, we are looking for species as well as hybrids and even though its a small constellastion, we do have Sarracenia purpurea seeds for trade if wanted.

Back