What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Ventricosa seeds available

Hey, can I have a pack of seeds?? :-O :-O :-O

As soon as you say I can, I will send you my sase.

Mono, I happen to know that you're Pon14.

I'm a LITTLE put off by the fact you seem to think I'm not going to notice TWO sases from the same address. You get ONE pack, like everyone else. :nono:

No he just registered on my computer. He really is a different person. I swear. His name in alec and he just lives by me. But, as long as I get one pack I am happy lol

And he is on MSN IM right now so I'm going to see how he reacts when I say you banned him for no reason. I will post the quote here when I ask him

Here is an exact quote (Note- Pirates Fan is me and KindofNintendo is Mono/Alec)

a Pirates of the Caribbean Freak says:
Alec you where banned from that CP forum that you signed up for today because they think you where me (pon14)

KingOfNintendo says:
WHAT?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

KingOfNintendo says:
you S.O.B!!

KingOfNintendo says:
HOW THE FFDKLFJDKLFJDSKLFJDSK;LFJDSKLFJDSKLJ DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

... you banned him for no reason.
Considering you posted three times asking for seeds and then a fourth request comes from your IP (even if it's under a different name) I would have banned "MoNoMoNkEy" too.

This may be a rude question but if indeed you "two" are so close, wouldn't one packet be enough assuming you both know what you're doing when it comes to these seeds; especially if they are fresh? Then again I don't know what quantity a "packet" is so... And why would he be calling you an S.O.B when nothing in that convo. says it is going to be posted...?

Just seems a little odd IMHO...
-J.P.

Edax has a little point........... how about I just get one packet but you un-ban him?

Ok, folks!

Everyone who wants, gets, so far. Except for the one who lives in Portugal....Sorry...I don't ship international. :-(

No problem. Thanks anyway ;)

would they work if under lights in peat perilite ?
If yes I'll send paypal to pay for the stamp :D

Hello, it was me that did it. Too many things matched on the 2 accounts and the safe step was to ban the account until the member contacts me. There are too many instances where people sign up another account to get more free stuff from the nice people here. I sure hope, even if this is a friend, this is for that friend to actually try some and not just a friend doing a friend a favor to get him more....

The correct next step would be to send me a PM... Please do so from your own computer.

Andrew

Here is a reply from him because he is banned. "How am I suposed to PM you if I am banned?"

He should be able to sign in and pm me... he just can't post. You too can PM me if you have more questions. don't go off topic in this topic.
Thanks.

SASE sent out at 4:25 today! : )

Thanks yet again,
-J.P.

SASE sent out today. And I even used first class stamps!

Dave,
I looked at your growlist, and unless I am missing something, you do not show N. 'Red Leopard.' Is that true? If so, I will offer one of those, if you like. No fault of the peeps, but you are getting a lot of SASE posts as opposed to trades.'

Cheers,

Joe

Hey Joe,

I actually DO have one - can't beleive I left it off my grow list!

Then again, it's been a while since I've even LOOKED at my grow list.... :blush:

Thanks for the offer, though. If you don't have anything extra besides that, don't worry. I won't cut you off!

I've got a couple other trades that came in via PM, so don't feel too badly! I knew at the get go I would get a lot of sase requests, which is fine with me. Ventricosa doesn't really demand a premium!

Now when Jeremiah and my secret experiment pays gold....THEN LOOKOUT! MWAAA HAA HAA HAAAAA :rookwoot:

Ok, someone didn't take there medicine today

At one point I never looked at my growlist since I never really got CPs in hawaii that much. (going off topic)
I do have a seceret experiment going on too but It will take time ;) When I get enough live spagnum I will try
it :)

Dare I ask about the experiment or is it not my place to ask.. haha

-J.P.

seeds arrived today,
Thanks!
I hope you have better luck than I with the splendiana x rokko!

Back