What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Ventricosa seeds available

schloaty

Staff member
Hi All,

I have at LEAST ten packs of seed, most harvested today (some as early as last week, but the vast majority was today).

Trades will take front row, but I will also send out seeds for a S.A.S.E.

These seeds, if anyone is interested, are from two products of a ventricosa seed giveaway about three years ago on this very forum! What goes around, comes around, as they say....

Ohh I might be intrested, but how much:poke:

I would love to try my hand at sprouting this highland species. Do we send pms to you and then send the SASE?
Thanks much!!!!!! :boogie:

that's awesome! You got flowers in three years? I'd love to try it. THANKS!

I'll take one .. have yet to germinate a nepenthes :)

Oh, I neglected to mention that you should send the s.a.s.e to the address in my signature.

Jeff, that should answer your question.

CPsinSC, I just mill some LFS (I use a blender, but you can do it with scissors - just takes a little longer), soak it in pure water, sprinkle the seeds on top, place in an OPEN baggie (so 100% humidity with a little air flow) and place in a warm spot.....Then I wait. And wait. And wait. Nep seeds can take a few months (though these seeds are REALLY fresh, and should therefor take less time....SHOULD being the opperative word).

I will take some if they are free!

I'd like a package of those, please. Will send my sase, as the only thing I have to trade are capensis seeds.

Thanks,
stacker

Oh well why not? ;) Add me to the list if there isn't any problem on sending to Portugal, and I'll send the IRC on Monday ;)

Can I get some for free if I send you a SASE?

Pon, this is your 3rd post in this topic...chlll.

First of all, Schloaty said:
but I will also send out seeds for a S.A.S.E.
Which renders your last question redundant.

Second, he'll get back to you when he gets the chance. You already posted in this topic saying you wanted some, so in effect you have "reserved a place in line", so to speak.

PM sent

Hey, your mailbox is full! :-O

so:
I would love to try another strain of ventricosa - it has done well for me here in south LA. I could trade some N splendiana X Rokko. It is not as fresh as yours, but I sowed some in April/May and just noticed 2 sprouts!!

patience REALLY is a virtue!

Just let me know If I should send a SASE,

Steve

Hi schloaty,

I would like to get some, is there still anything left?
Tryed to PM but your order is full..

greetings, mathias

Hi Dave,
Very generous of you.
I would love fresh seed, just days old.
What would be a fair trade(silly question for a guy who is accepting SASEs)?

Cheers,

Joe

oh, and failed to mention yesterday, Happy Birthday Schloaty!!!

If there is any left I'm in too : ) just let me know.

Thanks a ton,
-J.P.

Ok, folks!

Everyone who wants, gets, so far. Except for the one who lives in Portugal....Sorry...I don't ship international. :-(

CP30, I'll take you on those seeds. They're not fresh....but they're a cool hybrid! I'll take my chances....so no s.a.s.e. from you. Just PM me your addy, and they'll be out the door.

Grif, twas a silly question. :crazy: but I'll let it slide. :angel: If you would like to make me an offer, that would be fine! I'm really not all that picky....just no more capensis!

Oh, and that's it for now - let me fill these orders, and see what's left.

-Dave

Ok, I will be sending you my sase monday

Likewise! :) I'll send mine out monday! Is schloaty your last name? *asking just to put it on the letter*

Thanks a bunch!
-J.P.

Back