What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. binata for postage

*** This offer is now closed. *** Thanks to all who expressed an interest.
Ron
-----------------------------------------------
I need some room for add'l Hummer's Giants, so a D. binata is available for postage ($4.60**). I will ship the plant in its 2.5" pot - complete w/ a 6" root coming out the bottom (good for propagating add'l plants). (edit: closer inspection shows 3 separate plants in the pot).

If interested, please PM me. I will select someone on ~Wed/Thursday of this week and PM them. The winner will then send $4.60 via Paypal to my account. I'll plan to ship on Sat for arrival on Mon/Tuesday of next week.

Sorry - this offer for USA only.

** - post office confirmed that this is lowest cost for a Priority parcel. If somehow, it is more than this, I'll eat the difference.

Last edited:
I'm interested :). I love binata! I can pay postage.

What form is it?
I'm not sure ... ??? The original parent came as a tiny volunteer in a trade. The leaves were/are primarily 'T-form' with some having 1 or 2 branches. However, I've not grown any of the divisions to full size so I do not know how an adult plant would look.

Here is my near 43 old man repsonse..
"Back in my day...we just called them D. binata and that was that. Then those newfangled, multi-point doo-hickeys came along, some bright red in color.!"

:censor:

Location info?? :-))

No i'll eat the difference PMing :)

Are you still taking names?

Last edited:
Here is my near 43 old man repsonse..
"Back in my day...we just called them D. binata and that was that. Then those newfangled, multi-point doo-hickeys came along, some bright red in color.!"

:censor:
Yeah - it's actually getting to be more difficult to locate a pure 'T-form' D. binata than all the others. I went through the 'many points' stage and tired of all of their drooping stems. The 'T-form' is a nice, simple, elegant plant ... imho.

Back