What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"newbie" offer from my store

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello, I made this offer to someone new to CPs and they declined. So I'm opening the offer to the first 2 people that accept it (pm me for confirmation, then you can place the order with my store)

Here are the offers:

1) You pay for a dual potted plant and I will add for free, 2 bare root D. capensis 1 bare root D. adelae and a package of D. capensis seed. (add a 3 1/4" pot/media and you can plant the D. capensis and D. adelae in there or use your own media *except all the D. capensis seeds will still need something to go in*)

2) You pay for a single potted plant and I will add for free 1 bare root D. capensis and a pack of D. capensis seed. (this would fit in one of my 2 1/4" pot packages or use your own pot and media *except all the D. capensis seeds will still need something to go in*)

(this same offer is posted in a VFT post)
-Andrew

PS in case you don't know what those are...

D. capensis is this:

P1010018.JPG

D. adelae is this:

p1010019.JPG

Both very easy beginner plants.

You can get a few more details on them from my site, click "Sundew" on the left side to get to these products.

Andrew

Last edited:
Wow...sweet deal, man!

I am very tempted.
I don't stand up to temptation well.

That should help nitecrawler out :D

Ah what the heck!! If I can find some D. burmanni in flower around the g/h (shouldn't be a problem, but no promises) you get that seed too! :-O :) I love helping the new people out :D

PM'd

Looky there Andrew that last bit just pushed him over the edge! :-))

Hey Nitecrawler, you'll like Andrews plants. I ordered some from him a month ago and they are doing great!

Steve, it is all about the D. burmanni seeds!! I really DON'T NEED them spreading anymore all over the green house! hehe I'm glad your stuff is doing well btw :)

I'm new to Cp's, I'll take that offer too.

Just tell me what I need to do.

Ozzy, you're crazy :p PM me though and i'll give you the ever wonderful "mod deal" hehe

BTW- this offer has been taken up a few times so is pretty much closed. But if you're new to CPs, PM me and I'm sure I can get you something similar to this ;-)

I'm new to Cp's, I'll take that offer too.

Just tell me what I need to do.

Ahhhhh... you'll just use the capensis to entice the neighborhood pets!:-))

Wonder if my goats will eat a few capensis leafs :D

i need any cp seeds or plants!!! i am desperate (and new) :banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:

Too bad the thread is almost 4 years old ed! :lol:

Hey Ed send me a pm and we can work something out. I'm in Calgary AB too!

i need any cp seeds or plants!!! i am desperate (and new) :banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:

I find you guilty of excessive banana use and fine you five seedgrown hamatas! :cuss:

Back