What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available: Drosera dilatato-petiolaris

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I have 5 D. dipatato-petiolaris available. They are my TAHBWG3 clone. Make me an offer.

Sorry Griff, already have a 4yo so I get to look forward to 9 and 11 in time. :p

Griff - I would be interested in trading in a 16, an 18 and a 21 year old for your 9 and 11.

Also - aren't you a Nebraskan? I am in South Sioux City currently - anything to see around here CP-wise?

Cheers
Pete

I am not comfotable with the current conversation:nono:

I think, maybe, you are taking this a little too seriously.

I know Griff, BCK and Pete pretty well and they are not insinuating anything inappropriate. They are just blowing off steam about the trials of being a father to a daughter be it age 9, 11, 16, 17, 18 or 21.

I know for a fact (because he emailed me) that Griff's daughters were in the midst of a screaming match when he posted. I am guessing that, given where BCK lives (a place I know well as I spent quite some time there), his daughter has had to find some creative way to keep herself occupied which likely has him pulling out his hair. And poor Pete has one who is freshly driving, one in her first years of college and one approaching the end of college and now legal to drink. That he even has the faculty to post is a major accomplishment.

These guys are just making a joke about how they wish piece of mind were as easy as sending their high maintanance kids off for low maintainance plants.

Seriously. Nothing more than that.

Actually Pyro, she's taking over my CP space with her plants, snake, frogs, toads, mantisses, etc. She is also in the midst of her 1st year of driving "probation" required here in Colorado before she gets her drivers license and my insurance goes through the roof ??? Then in 2 yrs there's colledge... I don't know if my wallet can take more of this abuse :crap: :cry: .

Actually, I love her dearly and wouldn't trade her for the world.

Hi Pete,
What are you doing there?
I do not know of any Utrics even in this area. It's limestone country(ie alkaline), flat, windy, hotter than Hell in the Summer and coler than....Hell in the Winter.

Cheers,

Joe

Pyro, Thanks for the save..

Joe, My wife is out here training some folks on the reservation and drug me along..

Cheers
Pete

Anyways, back on topic.

I still have 2 plants available.

Seriously not asking for anything special here guys so if you ever wanted to try a petiolaris this is a great opportunity.

Back