What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a few seeds that I have recently received and would like to pass on the excess.

Drosera peltata ssp. auriculata (I'm told these need to be started right about now in the western hemisphere since they grow over the winter)

Drosera dielsiana

Drosera filiformis var. filiformis

and garlic

yes, garlic. I was just given a whole mess of garlic "seeds" (actually little bulbletts) and I certainly don't need all of them. The problem with these however, is that the person that gave them to me stored them in her garage since last season so we don't know how the germination rate will be.

let me know what you'd like and I'll figure out how many batches I can send. The CPs are ICPS seed bank leftovers so should be good. If you have something to send in return, that's great otherwise I'll just send them. I may give preference to trades, but not necessarily.

I'd love to give peltata and/or filiformis a shot but have nothing to offer other than regular old capensis seed. If you have anything left after trades please let me know.

Pm'd. But oh wait, damn I think I read the thread wrong. These are for trade. Sorry for bothering ya.

OK! HOLD UP!!!!

those are some pretty popular drosera! I don't have a great deal of them and I'm pretty sure that I cannot fill all requests so I will go through and see who got the requests in first and hopefully I can spread them out to a couple of people.

Back