What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help remembering something involving a free N. fusca to a member. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
A while ago (like.. months probably) I said someone here who's a regular poster could have a small N. fusca. They never gave me their addy, I don't think. I can't remember who it was, but it was someone younger. If it was you, please PM me and be honest since I can't remember who it was and don't like being taken advantage of.

No pm's saying "if no one claims it, can I have it?" because the answer will be no. I don't do hand outs when people ask for them.

Wasn't it that pon guy? Just kidding.

JLAP, if this was discussed in a thread, you can do a search through the older trade forum threads. That might help you out. Since you have a vague idea of when this happed, that will help you narrow it down.

Nope, it was in old old old PM's.

I believe it was before pon came here lol.

Admirable that they did not bug you...except for the fact you don't know who it is now..???

Oh well,their loss.It was nice of you to offer.

Jerry

If no one claims it, can I have it? Ummm . . . it is a straight N. fusca, right?

With a name like fusca , what do you think?

lmao

Could it have been that brendon guy? He PM'ed everybody for something on their growlists...

I dunno who brendon is. It was someone I offered it to, regular poster who's been here for awhile and.. under 25 years old or so.

Of no one claims it by next friday, I'll put it up for free in the trading post to the first person who replies.

Brendonhuynh was some obnoxious kid that showed up beginning of July and started asking everybody for something. His account is now deactivated but you can still see his posts on some of the growlists. My favorite was when he asked Joel in the UK for some Darlingtonia.

Definitely not a long time regular.

He may have PM'd be once asking for handouts. The deal with me is I love to give stuff away, but only if you don't ask for me. People asking for free things REALLY bothers me. Might as well ask for free money.

true that! i believe it was to me though. PMed ya about it Clint :)
Alex

OK, Alex says he doesn't need it anymore. Next person to post gets it free for the cost of shipping.

Post here? If so...

It's yours. PM me.

Case closed and thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back