What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylidium debile here

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
Hey there!

I have some Stylidium debile offshoots which will be ready to ship in a week or so (if I have shipping $$$ then) I can send 1 or 2 to you if you wish. Check out my wantlist for trades. A.k.a the Triggerplant. My debiles have somewhat hairy trichomes with a little stickyness on them from what I've observed, probably catches microscopic gnats or something. The flowers are quite cute and the trigger that snaps over them (that's right, they move if you don't know!) is really interesting! I think they're pretty rare but I'm not sure yet, I've only found seed ???.

Thanks!

~NeciFiX

PM sent

No, there is plenty of offshoots. I had about 20! I'm going to go get an exact number right now.

Edit: I'm shorter than I expected so, anyone who gets a smaller offshoot (but still able to flower soon) will get two of them and anyone who gets a large offshoot will get only one.

Hey Sam, if you manage to pollinated them and get some seed, I have lots of Drosera seed available to trade.

Don't forget about mine Neci. :)

Back