What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. paradoxa for postage

**** Offer now closed **** Thanks to all who expressed an interest (frankly did not expect many - but I was very wrong...).
Ron
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have four D. paradoxa available for postage (all are from different seed). I have kept them outside in a partially-covered 10 gal tank all summer where they flowered regularly (& I attempted to remember to cross-pollinate for the seed). Each of the plants is now quite small. They are each at least 2-3 years old. I was going to toss them at the end of the summer but thought someone might be interested in a 'project'. Also, if you'd like, I have some D. adelae roots for propagation I can add to the pkg (some already have plants emerging).

If interested, please PM me. I will select someone on ~Wed/Thursday of this week and PM them. The winner will then send $4.60* via Paypal** to my account. I'll plan to ship (bareroot) on Sat for arrival on Mon/Tuesday of next week.

Sorry - this offer for USA only.

* - post office confirmed that this is lowest cost for a Priority parcel. If somehow, it is more than this, I'll eat the difference.
** - if you don't use Paypal - don't bother responding.

Here's a pic:
EOSparadoxaRS.jpg

pm'd you from cpuk

Back