What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For trade are:

N.ampullaria:
Spotted
Green
Tricolor
Cantlys red cuting

Unfortantly at this time in my life i dont have the time and resources to keep maintenance of the terrarium they are kept in: humidity,light, repoting and pruning. They have done great for some period when i had time but i want them to have a warm hose and one day i will get back into them.
They are about my last big Cps (i have a few tuberous Droseras and mexi pings). I will only trade them for good cps that would thrive in the climate outdoors wich we have here(and would mostly need only watering) and i had succes with growing before. They are (not so common):

Cephalotus fulicularis giant or regular large plant
D.regia large plant
any of the Roridulas with the bugs
Tuberous drosera/south african winter growing (not the common ones)
Mexican pinguiculas (not the common ones)
Nepenthes Kahsiana
rare Sarracenia hybrid

also open to other suggestions

I can mail anywhere and recevie from everywhere so it depends if you can (this means there is no problem with the law here).

Thanks very much

Yoav

I can mail anywhere and recevie from everywhere so it depends if you can (this means there is no problem with the law here).

Where is here?

xvart.

I'm going to bet Israel. ;-)

Drat. I REALLY wanted that tri-color. I was going to sacrifice my rather large big easy. Sigh.

Yeah, I have a decent size regia(not big easy) that I had considered for that too.
I have no paperwork these days, and many know what happened when I did a deal with somebody who did not have the proper paperwork on their side. So YtK, that means I can't.

Cheers,

Joe

Hi this is just too bad im really looking to giving them away. What i hear about this papers needed lately is strange for me since ive been mailing plants and reciving them to and from the US from people and dealers and it allways got there or to me with no problem at all.

By the way adnedarn how did you bet Israel?

Is there any other species in nepenthes or drosera I have some peltata seedlings and a good number of neps that maybe you'd like. Not being hasty just an offer being I've been looking for ampullaria's of different color variation for a while to trade for or buy whatever but they aren't as easy as I'd think they'd be to find in the local market, or I'm looking in the wrong places. ?? :banana2:

Yoav, I was on a birthright trip to Israel a couple months ago. What part are you in? When I arrived in Tel Aviv, I was amazed at how humid it was. Excellent for growing Nepenthes if they're in the shade, I'm sure! I believe there's an Israel carnivorous plant society, am I correct? Beautiful country btw. Good luck with your collection!

-Gabe (Gavriel in Hebrew!)

Back