What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking to start with heliamphora

hi there! i've been growing for quite a while now and have had quite a bit of success, and would like to give heliamphora a try. my terrarium has really high humidity and is pretty tall to accommodate them.

if anyone has any extras they can part with, send me a PM and we can work something out. thanks!

I HATE to barge in on someone else's trade, but if it doesn't work out... I recall this post:
I'm thinking about buying a N. sanguinea from the Flytrap Shop, since I gave mine up a long time ago. Even though it's pretty common, I still think it's one of the nicest looking Neps, especially the orange variety.

See where I'm goin? lol Only if it doesn't work out between you guys of course.
Andrew

Haha, I completely forgot about your store! I was meaning to buy a Nep from you and it must have just slipped my mind. I'll try to order one this week regardless of the trade outcome.

Hi, I would also like to get a heliamphora. So if you were unable to figure something out with meaven, let me know GGecko.

I am having a hard time finding anyone that has it available in the US.

Back