What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Daxter for the PSP

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I got the new PSP 2000 yesterday and it came with Daxter, and I just beat it so whoever wants it for the cost of shipping ($4.60) can have it.

Post here so other's will know when it's taken.

Yeah I'll take the PSP 2000 for shipping! :-)) Was Daxter fun?

xvart.

That games good! I don't have a PSP so I can't take it though.:-(

You're just giving it away? Haha, nice. I bought the game when it came out and enjoyed it, but since I'm a collector at heart, I never sell or give away any of my games!

Well tripleX, you can't have my new one but if you want my old one with a broken screen you can have it. You'll have to pay sony 80 bucks to have it fixed, though.

Someone can also have the Family Guy Freakin' sweet collection UMD that came with it. It's Seth Macfarlane's top five episodes. For shipping I mean.

I can't see myself trading/selling them, Mitch, since they came with my PSP free. That would be wrong lol.

So, hack that PSP yet? ;)

Nah, I don't do homebrew and risk bricking the PSP and voiding the warranty :) It's not worth it for a few crappy games that are home made with graphics no better than Tetris or Mario. I'm sure the new ones will be hacked soon enough.

I really can't wait for firmware 3.7 to come out officially in America.

New PSP has been hacked, you can do homebrew and play backups.

Clintyou still have this game?? And it is 90 some od bucks to get the PSP fixed from sony. They actualy jsut send you a new one and give you another year warenty for sendin the old one in. Is the new PSP any better than the other? I am still working on grand theft auto. LOL But since school and I got my wii I have not played it all too much. Ihave too many gadgets!

I have the game and DVD if you want it dude.

I'm crazy about the new PSP. The weight difference (33%) is very evident, and the like, 20% thinner profile is nice too. Plus it comes in colors other than black. I thought the new UMD door looked cheap until I used it, and it's solid. The battery is smaller and lasts longer, too. It can now also charge through the USB port when it's connected, but not as fast as the outlet charger. The Ice Silver color looks like a POS in the store in the box, but once you open it and see it it's pretty nice.

and they DOUBLED the memory, too. It reads UMD's and loads the net faster.

Well tripleX, you can't have my new one but if you want my old one with a broken screen you can have it. You'll have to pay sony 80 bucks to have it fixed, though.

Someone can also have the Family Guy Freakin' sweet collection UMD that came with it. It's Seth Macfarlane's top five episodes. For shipping I mean.

I can't see myself trading/selling them, Mitch, since they came with my PSP free. That would be wrong lol.

Haha, fair enough. But in all honesty I think Daxter for the PSP has the equivalent value of a N. ramispina, maybe even a N. albomarginata.

Just thinking out loud...:-))

Back