What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**** Giveaway now closed ****
Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest. Packages were sent out today at noon (Oct 4, 2007). All recipients were sent an email 30 minutes later.
R

I have just started to harvest a limited number of Cephalotus seed. The 3 parent plants are the 'Hummer's Giant' clone but the seed will not be of that clone (it just means that this seed potentially has a good genetic background). Trades will have priority. Any seed left over after the trades are exhausted will be given away (or donated to ICPS seedbank). I plan to include approximately 12 seeds per packet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trades for the following seed will have priority (all seed should have location info):

Sarracenia (non-hybrid)
D. ascendens or villosa
D. linearis
Petiolaris complex (non-hybrid)
other offers considered

Send any trade offers to me at XXXX **

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- After trades are finalized (estimate ~2-3 weeks), I will ship my remaining packets of seed to as many people as possible.
- I am willing to ship to any country to which I can legally send seed.
- No sales considered
- I will notify the recipients via email when I ship & will update my forum post to reflect status.
- My current plan is to absorb cost of shipping (subject to revision) :crazy:

If you would like to be considered for the giveaway, send me an email at XXXX** and include:

- name & mailing address
- forum name
- brief history growing CP &/or link to growlist
- put the words "Cephalotus Seed Giveaway" in the title of the email

In addition:
- feel free to post or pm me with questions
- please do not clutter this thread w/ posts telling me you've sent me an email/PM
- there is no rush for the giveaway since only seed leftover from trades will be given away (& trade requests aren't closed for at least 2 weeks).
- Applicants who have not followed directions will either be ignored or given a lower priority... :nono:

** - if you responded within an hour of when this was originally posted, please re-send the email (the original email was incorrect - darn new email!) :censor: :comp:

**** Update ****

Trades have been 90% finalized & packed into envelopes. Approx. 50% of the giveaway envelopes have also been packed. I will notify intended recipients when the seeds are actually shipped.

The good news: maybe I'll forget what it's like to harvest & package those light, little, fuzzy, fluffy, float-away seeds by next year when my plants again send up flower stalks ..... :headwall: :censor:

Back