What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

various nepenthes cuttings

I'll have some cuttings soon that I don't want to throw away. I'll give them to whoever wants them for the cost of shipping ($5, Paypal). They're all unrooted growing tips.

I have:
- ventratas (at least 8)
- ventricosas (2)
- miranda (1)

I'm currently too busy to cut and ship them right away. They'll go out sometime in October. I'll notify people as their shipments are mailed of course.

I'll take the Miranda, pming! :D

3 ventratas are left. The rest has been claimed.

PM sent for a ventrata!

-Gabe

There's 1 ventrata left. I'm really busy so I was hoping to ship them all in one trip. I think I'll be able to do it this weekend, so if the last cutting isn't taken by then I'll just drop it in one of the boxes as a bonus.

If you're on this list your plants are going out today. If not, I haven't received the shipping money yet.

Jefforever
trek623
lavaniel413
dewyleaves
bucky78

oh...whups! im the the person who hasne't sent $$$. Whups!

i'll get that out soon!

By the way, when I cut these I'm leaving extra stem on them. I recommend cutting them again before trying to root them, so you start from a fresh cut rather than one that's days old.

Back