What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone have a spare merrilliana?

Lookin for one of those bad boys. They used to be all over and now I can't find one. Who wants to help out :poke:

Post is now irrelevant! Delete at will because I don't know how.

Nep, I don't see any mention of competitors in PK'S posted request.

Last edited:
Nep, There was no mention of ANY competitor ANYWHERE in PK'S posted request. Please read these posts in their entirety BEFORE making any remarks like these. You were maybe just a bit overzealous?

Phil,
I was reffering to DanN's (is that his name? Not Dave S. Another Dan) post which talked about a plant shop. After that I pointed it out and he deleted the post. I can see why you thought I was talking about PK since I didn't put his name in, so it was my bad. I didn't mean for him to delete it. ???
For a guy with COOL in his name, you've got an awfully high temper. :-)) j/k, couldn't resist!

Edited the previous post.

No harm done. And yessss.......I do indeed have a firey temper. It comes from having been an executive in Silicon Valley for 20 years.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. I removed the post in question.

xvart.

Back