What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. argentii for trade

I thought since I grow some "finicky" highlanders w/o giving them their temp requirements, and argentii is exposed to very harsh conditions, I could grow this plant. Wrong! I'll tell you one thing..this plant doesn't like 4 straight months of 80-85 degrees 24/7. To make a long story short, It needs some TLC, but I'm looking to trade for (a) lowlander(s) or intermediate(s) of comparable value. PM me with offers; I might take a day or two to get back to your PM, so don't fret, I'll get back to you. No need to post here telling me you've PM'd me...I have the email notification set and I'll get it.

Last edited:
you didn't mention a comparable $$value or size??
N alata x maxima, N bellii x ventricosa, N x red leopard [ventricosa*maxima], N x splendiana (anamensis*maxima), sm N thorelii x aristolochioides, N hybrid unknown from lugwig, N alata giant x spectabilis, N maxima hybrid ?? from lol, N spectabilis x ventricosa, N ventricosa x inermis

Its 4" across at its widest point, so its an adult plant. The only place I know of that actually has it in stock sells it for $65 for a plant smaller than mine. I paid $45 for mine, so I'm looking to recover all or most of that if at all possible.

I'm not really a fan of ventricosa hybrids at all (except for about 3, i.e. vent x lowii), or maxima hybrids for that matter. Plus I already have 4 of the 10 plants you listed lol.

Back