What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current trade list

This summer has been brutally hot and long (its still in the 90s here...in mid October...). While I advocate growing highlanders in heat, I just dont have the humidity to do it at the moment. I've come to the sad realization that I'm going to have to give up on the majority of highlanders until I make an insane amount of money and am able to provide the proper conditions. I hate seeing my stuff die, so I'd rather get rid of it before they end up dead. That being said, I have for trade:

N. rajah (about 8" across, but lost a lot of leaves when I first got it and has been in suspended animation for a couple months)
N. thorelii JAM clone n+w x summer 1976 LCS#2 mixta superba. I treat this one as a lowlander, but it will take intermediate temps. I friggin broke the vine the other day, so this will come as unrooted cuttings. It is making uppers.
N. black dragon

I'm looking for lowlanders or intermediates. It'd be nice to be able to trade a couple plants to 1 person so I only have to ship to like 2 or 3 ppl max. Can't afford to be paying shipping 7 times.

PM me

spectabilis, argentii, talangensis, 1 thorelii are spoken for

Back