What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for D. spatulata......

specifically the ones from Hong Kong that sundewrex sent out 3 or 4 years ago......would prefer seeds........

You've gotta be kidding! I do have so-called Hong Kong & Frazier Island. But in the many moves, the tags have fallen off and I'm down to identifying them as either white flower and red flower spatulata. Which one is which?

IIRC the Hong Kong had a dark pink flower but i havent had it for over a year so i dont know for sure.........

It must be my Frazier Island that is currently sending up scapes.

I've heard that the Fraser Islanders have white flowers, but haven't been able to find much online about that. I'd love a clarification, if anybody knows for sure!

I have some D. Spatulata "Taiwan" and D. Spatulata "Ruby Slippers".

I have some D. Spatulata "Taiwan" and D. Spatulata "Ruby Slippers".

looking specifically for the one Rex sent ppl.......i know i wasnt the only one to get seed from him and i know i sent some ppl the plants...........

would like to get D. oblanceolata "Hong Kong, Sunset Peak" again aswell..................

Been over a year sense I collected seed off my plants. But I should have seed for D. spathulata in the fridge.

image11.jpg

Back