What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a tiny light for a fish bowl. Like an Azoo palm light or something.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I've got a 1.5 (maybe two) gallon crystal vase I bought. It's a cube and I'm going to make a fishbowl for a betta out of it. It's... I dunno less than one foot to 1 foot across and I need a small light for it. Pretty weird request, huh? If anyone has a small aquarium light or one of those Azoo Palm lights (that clamp on the back of the tank) that would be pretty sweet. Or just something small and attractive

PM me if you can help.

I've seen that, and I'm looking for something like that (I'm not picky) I figured I'd get a used no one else wanted and save a few bucks since the vase was $50 buckaroonies.

I don't know but you could hack a cheapo bright led light that has 2 leds that is directional then use 2 insulated wires that are stiff twist then at one end attach the led then on the other put about 3.5 volts at a low current (20 ma) that is a simple light . If you know about electronics this should be as easy as eating pie.....................

Back