What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for neps

I think a 75 E gallon (by all glass aquarium - the petco brand) is perfect. It's like 4 feet long (perfect for fluorescents), 18" deep, and 20" high. If you can convince him to bump you up to that, it would be pretty ideal. It is like 200$ or so brand new, however. Not to mention you will want a stand.

Well I will ask my dad,
for the 55 is around $150 so I think it is worth it.
So you think 4 foot 2 tube fixtures will work ?
I could do 4 tube maybe. If it will fit.
My keyboard is not working :( :censor:

You might even be able to fit 3 fixtures of (2) 4 ft. tubes on top of the tank, for 6 total. If the reflector hoods are small enough, they should fit no problem. I think that would be best, as the fluorescent fixtures are pretty cheap at walmart, and this would be a lot of growing space. As soon as I get some extra cash, this is what I plan on getting for some of my Highlander Neps.

Edit: Keep in mind the glass tops (you need two of them for the 75 E tank), will bump up the price a little more too. I think it uses two 20G High glass tops, which run around 15$ a piece.

Last edited:
Back