Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For Trade: N. ampullaria 'red giant'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cprus View Post
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!

After days of consideration, I have finalized a trade with a forum member. This person may say who they are if they like. This is by far the best trade I have ever done both in plant exchanging as well as conduct. Both parties under great consideration have been notified of my decision. Thank you all..

You're welcome.

I still hate to see the amp go to Rhode Island. And they're Red Sox fans...ugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still hate to see the amp go to Rhode Island.
    x2
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did I mention I was trying to get the plant for Cal State University Fullerton? Maybe I could have lobbied forum members to get that amp in an institution. Seriously, I would have chosen the Hummer's Giant too. Here is the proud grower of the Cephalotus:

On a related note, has anyone heard of the Ceph clone "Bubble Giant"? Does anyone have pics?
    A day without Nepenthes is like a day without sunshine

--steve

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend. JMatt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any pictures available out there for this giant red amp?
    I have Cantleys red and that is a nice clone, but everybody says the pitchers on this are much bigger. Grapefruit? Never heard of anything like that. I would love to see a picture though.
    JMatt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve,

Never heard of Bubble Giant...just German Giant and Hummer's Giant (are they the same?) I don't grow cephs, so I have no clue.

JMatt,
    If anyone has a pic of the plant at it's full potential, it'll be philcula. Though I've seen a green amp that was apple sized, never seen one grapefruit sized...and this one is RED!
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I didn't upset or disappoint anyone. I was simply doing what I thought was best for me and the plant, If anyone can grow this plant into a monster, I'd think Jmatt is the man to do it, it was just time for me to pass it along, might as well go out with a bang right? Srduggins, you never mentioned it was for Cal State Fullerton, and thank you for not lobbying against my trade

I actually have the giant green form amp that can make orange sized pitchers eventually, it's pitchering like crazy for me so far. The red giant was a miss for me, never was very happy with me from the start, it was a lot happier with Phil to be honest, but I kept it alive and well. Now it's time for it to go out into the world and grow into that giant thing it's suppose to, so I'm happy that it's leaving to reach its full potential.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345