What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for mature Heliamphora, have other mature Heliamphora to trade.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hey guys. I'm looking for a Heliamphora I don't already have that's making mature pitchers. I'm not interested in baby plants, and I can trade a devision of H. heterodoxa x minor or H. 'Tequila' that's making mature pitchers. Or both if I absolutely have to. My first H. heterodoxa x minor croaked on me some time ago, but since this one I've got now and the 'Tequila' are doing so well (especially since they fared so great during the summer) I feel a little more confident about trying something else.

Just looking for the easy stuff. H. minor, H. heterodoxa, or H. nutans or an easy hybrid or something. When I cut the plants to trade, I can't promise they'll come with any roots but I'll try my hardest to get some! Of course I expect the same of the plant I receive. In other words I can't make promises and don't expect them.

First up is the H. heterodoxa x minor, then the H. 'Tequila'

DSC02851.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

DSC02855.jpg

If I could trade both to one person for two of the Heliamphora I mentioned above, that would be perfect.

Back