What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

don't kill me

please do not laugh but any body have a drosera capensis they don't want cause i want one and cant find it at a local hardware store thanks

This store sells them. Didn't you read the rules? Not only that, but it looks like you're asking for free plants and that's pretty rude. Most people will be happy to give things away, especially this plant, unless you outright ask for it.

It's true... My store does carry and sell D. capensis. I have some D. capensis 'All Red' dang near ready, but not listed yet... So, if you're interested in that let me know... Otherwise, the more typical form is already listed and ready for sale ( www.flytrapshop.com)

Also, may I note, while $4.49 plus shipping may seem like a lot for this plant... Note that I usually sell them more as a clump than individual plants (pending stock mostly). See this post: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=832451&postcount=92 for an example of what gets shipped out.

-Andrew

srry won't happen again how bout for trade

You're not allowed to trade anything Andrew sells in his store either ;)

Come on. Haven't you ever lived under a totalitarian regime? :jester:

Actually- I could care less about D. capensis being traded here.... But thanks for the support guys....

polywer2345- Trade? sure, give me a pm....

Come on. Haven't you ever lived under a totalitarian regime? :jester:

Wow- Thanks for the ...kind(?) words. ??? lol

I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm a loyal supporter of you Andrew.

would this be a bad time to talk about the forum revolution manny was planning? ? ?

:-))

With names like Obregon and Herrera...we might be on to something.

I understand the whole "internet shorthand" thing..
"LOL" is much easier to type than "laugh out loud"..I get that.
but what is really the point of "srry" vs. "sorry"..
is that one extra letter REALLY that hard to type? :glare:

sorry..just venting.
I always find it mildly annoying when I see things like that.

Scot

I knw wht u mean.

Manny that prety good but u made a major eror u acualy used punctchn u put period at the end of ur sentence no comas periods or punctn of any kind should be used they r too diff to type

(Man...thats really hard work! seems it would be much easier to just write normally!)

Scot

Point taken. And...I agree. It takes more time to think of how to abbreviate a word than in it does to just type it out.

I've already joined the Che Herrera revolucion...converting to lowlanders :D

You mean this guy?

hw17.jpg

You guys are NUTS and OFF TOPIC ;-) :D haha

I know you were joking.. I tossed some back :)

Surprisingly though, I've sold more D. capensis than I have D. adelae.... ???

Maybe because adelae can be a pain in the rear most of the time.

LOL I see them die back alot... but they always come back. Maybe people just assume it's dead when that happens? I no longer have single plants.. they're clumps :p

Back