What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday plant?

This is just an idea and obviously no one HAS to participate but i notice there are a lot of Bdays on here and i thought if any birthday boy or girl wanted a plant for their bday they could post it. The plants are meant to be GIFTS. The birthday person needs to leave an address to where the plant is to be shipped.

MODERARTORS: IF THIS THREAD MAY CAUSE A PROBLEM PLEASE DELETE. I DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!!

This is a very generous thought. I don't know if a birthday "wish list" would work...but it's certainly a novel idea.

My birthday's in January. Hamata ? ? ? Just kidding. It's a cool thought, tho.

This is a very generous thought. I don't know if a birthday "wish list" would work...but it's certainly a novel idea.

Well it would be for anybody who loves CP's and could be useful for people who have too many to care for. Btw my bday is Dec 13 and I'm looking for a nep that can grow in a pot *hint hint* :-)) :-D

mine was Oct. 18th....

lol, a bit too late for me :)

Only problem I see with this is that you may list a plant and get more than one (different people might be feeling generous).

So there would have to be a measure in place to prevent someone from getting 15 plants from 15 people.

Good idea!

I think the birthday gift is a nice idea. It should start fresh this new year, so no one up till now is left out. :-D

I agree. My birthday was on the 10th. I would hate to start now and be left out.

Damn! Missed out by 4 days!!!!

urggg...July 10th!

nice idea though! :)

I agree. My birthday was on the 10th. I would hate to start now and be left out.

I think the birthday gift is a nice idea. It should start fresh this new year, so no one up till now is left out. :-D

Well that puts me out as I'd be leaving june 12 for basic and my contract is 4 years. So that means i wouldnt have a olant for ******* ever!! ???

So what are you gonna do with your plants when you leave?

Back