What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since I'm probably not gonna be on as often a I was before I'm deciding to set up trades and so forth for Spring a little(lot! sorry :-( ) early.

I'm looking for any of the following:

N. amullaria
N. albomarginata
N. bicalcarata
N. maxima
N. campanulata
N. merilliana
N. veitchii
N. ventricosa
D. luistancium
C. follicularis

or any hybrids between any of the neps or anything that you don't see on my growlist that you think that I might be interested in

I do not expect to obtain even 1/4 of the following list, but due to the amount of time I think that there's a better chance of me obtaining some of them

I would prefer if any of the offers with any of the above listed neps were unrooted cuttings
and if I could obtain just seeds of both of the other plants

thank you!
-FarmerDave

i have ceph cuttings that should be ready by spring. PM me por favor.
Alex

I have a ventricosa basal shoot that will be a full plant by spring. But I'm not clear on what you're trading. Your whole grow list is up for grabs?

i have a spare maxima...and ventricosa...

I have a basal of ventricosa too.

The bicalcarata may be possible as well.

Come spring(after repotting) I'll have a couple of sanguina(orange) basals if you're interested.

ok
soo far this trade is closed for the time being (cause I don't want to get overloaded :0o: )

but, when I get everything ready and shipped out I'll definately reopen this.

However if anyone has a N. ventricosa with an extremely exaggerated waist constriction I would be interested to get something worked out

Back