What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capensis seed giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 1 capensis and it has flowered four times for me I already have tons of seedlings from it so I don't need the seed from theses last two flowers stalks.
I have about 12 seeds pods I will send one seed pd to each person.
I am asking for no shipping just send me a SASE
(self addressed stamped envelope) with your return address in legible print please
I'll try to send the seed out as soon as possible
seed is fresh and should germinate easily for you.
I am not going to include my address in this thread because only he first 12 people are getting cape seed pods i don't want to get a 13th envelope so pm me and I will pm my po box to the first 12 people.
IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE TWO D MUSCIPS ON THE+IS FORUM MY USER NAME HAS A UNDERSCORE IN IT BE CAREFUL NOT TO PM THE OTHER D MUSCIP WHO'S USER NAME HAS NO UNDERSCORE.
compile23.jpg

SASE!!
MUCHAS GRACIAS

If you sont want to wait for mature plants from seed I know Adnrew seels capensis and you could get a plant by ordering from him

haha this isnt showing up in new posts anylonger so I am posting this message to reopen this thread
by the way i asked asdny about this since he selles this plkant he approved of it so its not against the rules or anything

adnedarn said:
D_muscipula said:
I have tons of excess capensis seed and I was won dering if I can do a giveaway,I'm not sure if this is ok since you sell capensis.
are you ok with this?
thanks.

...thanks for asking... but there is no way in hell i would ever restrict D. capensis seeds from newbies here! hell, that's the first CP seed i was given and grew (and it was given to me from here.) by all means! GIVE IT AWAY! :)
andrew

I am smart I cut the flower stalks :D :-))
Oh DM I have some extra Capensis Albino a nice sized seedling(4 inch span)
with your name on it since I don't see your growlist with one :)

D,

Thank you so very much. SASE is in the mail.

Happy Holidays,
Nycti

I am smart I cut the flower stalks :D :-))
Oh DM I have some extra Capensis Albino a nice sized seedling(4 inch span)
with your name on it since I don't see your growlist with one :)

haha I will cut them njext time unless i want more seed to giveaway,
thnaks for the capensis albino amaybe not yet though since my terraium is full.
i need to make some more space first.

I'm Interested!

do you still have enough to send out one to me?:) If so, I would greatly appreciate it! I will send out a SASE to you after I hear back from you. Thanks again!

Last edited:
DM I have my stupid capensis in flower now well there starting up again what should I do ??? I could have a giveaway or snip it if you can fill the need

have a giveaway their great to give away and give seed and cp experience to new growers or simply enhance someones collection...

heh, i've got 2 caps, and both are flowering......... Figure I'll get a couple of big pots and make some capensis carpet.

I have enough capensis plants :D

good luck my one capensis has flowered four times already and it mgiht do it another time.

I have had one of my Capes flower once already. What type of conditions make them flower?

I dont know highland nepenthes conditions thats where my cape is and it has flowered four times

I have had one of my Capes flower once already. What type of conditions make them flower?

Anything and everything. Given enough time they will take over.

xvart.

Umm I dunno they flower at once typically,
I cut themoff but if newqbies want seed well they will get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back