What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. "Dana's Delight" for postage

All are spoken for, following completion of transactions...

After a massive replanting, rearranging, dividing effort yesterday I found I have more "Dana's Delight" than I know what to do with.

That being said, I have 3 smallish rhizome devisions available for postage - $5.

First 3 PMs with payment gets them.

Jason

Last edited:
okay, i have sent my money.

just wondering... how long for 5$ postage?

so i should get it by friday right? that's when i get andy's media and stuff

i'm cool with that as long as the plant live that long. since i'm thinking that it doesnt have any soil right now, its just bare root

They'll be fine. Jason knows what he's doing.

xvart.

upper, I put yours in the mail monday so you should be getting it soon.

Overmind, yours is going out Saturday.

A few days won't matter. there are many folks that put them in the fridge in a damp something or other for the entire winter.

Sarrs are tough plants. Mine are in solid blocks of frozen peat right now :)

i can wait, just as long as it doesnt die or have any deformed effect on the plant. and how big a pot should i put it in?

4" should be good for this growing season. I would be *really* surprised if anything happened to it. Think of it being in a plant coma.

My first three Sarrs were shipped the same way I shipped yours and this is their second winter. It'll be fine ;).

O_O i thought coma was a bad thing.

Yeah, but you have no idea whats going on :-))

Back