What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free seeds (N.x?)

thbjr

Don't eat me,... Mr. Flytrap
ALL GONE! Offer closed.

Freely recieved, freely give.
Yesterday I recieved a packet of free Nep seed from Thailand. The grower gave them away on another forum with this message.
"I breedind N.thorelii in october but On Holidays I go to travel 10 days when I come back. I don t know male pollen breed with my female .I see male thorelii , kuchingensis,gentle".
It appears that one or more of three males could be the father. I sowed about 60-70 of them this morning and since there was over 120 seeds left, I decided to split the remaining seeds in two and give them away.

So, the first 2 members that PM me wanting a packet of these N.thorelii x ? with mailing info, I'll send them out. Not even a SASE needed.
Freely recieved ... freely give!!!

Free+seed.jpg

lol trust me, there are ALOT of nepenthes in thailand, i used to live there, and they grew naturally in my backyard. i didnt like the weather in thailand, i sweat 24/7 even when i sleep.

Dang I missed such a great offer, thanks anyawys

Back