What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is there only trades and no sales here?

• Thread starter johnnyfrye
  • Start date

johnnyfrye

I like drosera.
Why is there only trades and no sales here? Over on CPUK there are sales, so why not here? Just curious, that's all.

because the runner of the forums owns a nursery and has to pay to run the forums. competition is never a good thing :)

Alex

You'll see sales in June or so, assuming there's another NASC auction in 2008. Look at the 2007 auction forum to see what changed hands last year, in support of NASC.

give you a lint

Is that bellybutton, purse or clothes dryer?

So thoughtful of you.

:-))

*sigh* fine, a LINK geeze :p But PAK for your wonderful mod work, send me your address and I'll get you a fresh batch of clothes dryer lint out tomorrow!! :-O

didn't you know? admins don't have those fancy "edit" buttons you all do. haha

Would giving away lint be so weird? Today someone PM'd me and requested I collect some poison ivy for them. I'm not kidding.

Weird.

think they may have it out for ya Jlap ???

Hmmm... I think I get it now. Thanks for explaining it. I was just wondering, not really protesting or anything.

Would giving away lint be so weird? Today someone PM'd me and requested I collect some poison ivy for them. I'm not kidding.

Weird.

:-D something i would do...btw any poison oak or sumac available? :jester:

I said I'd give him some poison oak, too :) Unfortunately, I'm not that great at identifying poison Sumac, otherwise I would given him that, too lmao.

We do have lots of Staghorn Sumac here. I know because it looks awesome. But It's not poisonous. Damn.

Back