What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a nice, thick patch of U. tricolor, U. praelonga, any Genlisea

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I'm looking for a nice patch of these. No thin, wimpy stuff, please. If you think you can help me out, PM me and we'll work something out.

Dude, I have some Genlisea hispidula "white" you can have. I'm not even sure how many are growing but there's a few. In the second picture you can see the massive flower stalk that is growing; it's probably like 14 inches long! If you want a field you might be able to chop up the stalk and get some more sprouts from it. If you want, I can even dig up those two Genlisea growing in the center Utricularia pot, but that will cost you extra! Additionally, I'll include those Nepenthes seed that I'm sure are about to sprout in those ideal conditions.

gen2.jpg

gen3.jpg

Let me know. They are yours if you want them, no questions asked!

xvart.

Looks pretty sweet to me. I'll PM ya :)

When I was boxing them up tonight I uncurled the Genlisea hispidula flower stalk. While I didn't have a tape measure and most likely you have never seen my arm, I can tell you that I was holding the pot (plastic cup) in my had and the stalk made it all the way to my armpit!

xvart.

Wow lol. Thats like three feet!

I've got all three as well, but I'm a day late.

A day late on what? I still don't have the two Utricularia I mentioned.

The tricolor looks good but the praleonga is a bit thin at the surface. Now if you needed prehensilis.....

Back