What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for spider plants

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Okay, quite possibly the lamest thing I have ever looked for but I am in need of spider plants (Chlorophytum comosum.) I need them for one of my snake vivariums as I am sick of having to tear it apart every 2 months because the poths grow so freaking fast.

Would prefer a varigated form but will take anything. And would prefer a larger plant than just a tiny aerial but again, I'll take anything.

Only things I have to trade at the moment are some fresh from flask P. moctezumae and medusea and D. paradoxa. I am also happy to pay shipping if anyone is open to gifting me.

Thanks

I have a... uhm... *few* (lol) you're welcome to of solid green...(pictures are of the office at my work...) I'm the head grounds keeper there. I may have a variegated or 2 at my mom's house, but that would just be little babies.

P1010358.JPG

P1010359.JPG

P1010360.JPG

Andrew

I have some smallish to medium varigated ones that I could trade.

CIMG4779.jpg

I could use a new paradoxa so if you want to trade shoot me a PM.

LAME! :-))

xvart.

xvart- got your pm... sure, I'll ship you some too... covering 7 pots should be no problem. Send me your address and I'll get them out to you tomorrow.
Andrew

xvart- got your pm... sure, I'll ship you some too... covering 7 pots should be no problem. Send me your address and I'll get them out to you tomorrow.
Andrew

LOL. You got me. I was trying to pick up some babes and thought this plant trade was the sure fire answer.

xvart.

The spider plants I have are rather prolific. The house plant variety. I have both verigated and non, and have them coming out my ears!!!! Good luck with them.

Would prefer a varigated form but will take anything. And would prefer a larger plant than just a tiny aerial but again, I'll take anything.
My history w/ these guys says that as long as the aerial offshoots have some roots dangling, then you'll have a good, fast-growing full-size plant in the near future. I just tossed 20+ of the all-green variety when the weather got cold but retained a few. Sounds like you've got plenty of other offers of your preferred variety tho ....

Back