What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
These have not even been taken yet, so these will be about as fresh as possible! I should be able to get three or four cuttings out of this.

When I cut these, I will cut them underwater, dip the ends in rooting hormone, wrap them in long fiber Sphagnum, and then wrap a paper towel around that. All you will need to do when they arrive is unwrap the paper towel and pot it up!

I'm mainly looking for a small Cephalotus, Tropical Pings (especially moranensis varieties), or a small Heliamphora. All will be used for the FREE educational CP programs that I conduct on a regular basis. Whomever has the best offer that I accept will get the apical cutting.

Of course, Sarracenia with location specific (GPS coordinates preferred) information will also be considered, and will be added to the NASC database once the location is verified.

Please E-MAIL me with offers at mhowlett@hcp4.net. Since I don't have nearly the amount of time I would like to check my PMs, offers sent via PM will be considered AFTER any e-mail offers.

Ready, set, GO!

Regards,

Mike

What is the parentage of N. trichocarpa, I know it is a lowlander and a natural hybrid. Have a small Cephalotus and may be interested.

Thanks, I got mixed up! I was thinking trichocarpa was a highland hybrid been looking for. N. macrophylla x lowii. Sorry my mixup.I guess I'm getting old.

Back