What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened, but three of my pygmies have made more gemmae! I have a few gemmae from d. callistos, d. lake badgerup, and d. roseana. I am giving these away and nothing is required in return, but I am always looking for things to put in my bog garden this spring and any other carnivorous plants or seeds in return. People who have already given me plants/seeds and people who are offering something in return for the gemmae will get priority in this offer. An SASE or a few dollars sent paypal to cover shipping costs may be required unless I receive something else. PM me and I'll let you know if any plants are still available and if I have enough to send!

:)

John

gemmae

I'd be up for some callistos and any others you can spare- I'm sure I have a ping or two or some seed you'd like. I can send a short list if you like- Birdman

gemmae

pm'd

Closed! I'll get back to everyone as soon as possible let you all know whether I have enough to send you. Sorry to all those who do not receive any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back