What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After going through more of my dried seeds pods I have discovered I have more Oodham's Devils Claw seeds (Proboscidea parviflora variety hohokamiana) than I would ever want to plant without starting a plantation so I wondered if anyone would be interested in trading for some. I am not really looking for anything in particular so assorted carnivorous plant seeds, gemmae, leaves/pullings, basically whatever would be equivalent to pack up in an envelope with a bit of bubble wrap or moist papers towel and survive being sent standard post in exchange for Devil's Claw Seeds. Although if you do have Drosera rotundiflora, D. Aliciae or D. Brevifolia seeds those are all things I know I would like some of. I also have no butterworts so if you would think a few leaves would survive being sent through snail mail wrapped in moist paper towel I would be interested in those as well.

If you are interested in trading just let me know what you have in excess and would to swap for some Oodham's Devils claw seeds. Thanks.
~Evin

PM sent.

Back