What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for sarracenias

well, this is my first post here and i dont have a cp to offer in return. instead i offer a laptop computer...nothing fancy, its older, specs below.

IBM ThinkPad 600E
Intel Pentium II 350mhz
128MB PC-100 Memory
15" LCD Screen
20GB Hard Drive
CD/DVD Drive
New battery(sent old in to have new cells installed)
1x PCMCIA slot(2 cards)
1x USB 1.0
NetGear WG111v2 USB Wireless Adapter
Windows NT 4.0 Workstation(media included)
Windows XP Home(upgrade media included)
Office 2003(media included)

The computer is in working condition & internet ready, it has a few scratches but nothing major, no dead pixels on the screen. Basically, this is a fully working computer ready with Windows XP Home(media provided as its registered to this computer). Perfect for internet browsing, emails, school. It cant handle anything fancy like games and doesnt really handle videos too smoothly on youtube.

I am also adding a couple of other things, let me know if anyone is interested.

1x Innovations NLM-500 5" LCD TFT Color Monitor, Power: DC 12V 8W, AV: PAL/NTSC *working
1x Logic Soundlab EQ-P77 Car audio Equalizer *not tested but used to work
1x Dell D1450U Wireless USB Adapter *works and includes usb cable
1x Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth *works but does not include bluetooth receiver

thanks,
~b

Last edited:
Wow. What a great offer. FYI, if you aren't quite ready to part with your laptop and can wait until June the NASC will be having it's annual auction where tons of great plants are donated by members to raise money for NASC. In the past there has been a wide variety of Sarracenia offered including bulk packs, typical plants, location specific, and some amazing rare plants (i.e. S. 'Leah Wilkerson').

xvart.

well, i will hold on to it until someone wants it. otherwise, i dont mind donating this or many of the other parts from the computer graveyard here. :)

Back