What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin for N. hamata

Hey all,

I know there is a slim to none chance of this, but if anyone has a N. hamata for trade, no matter the size, I would be intersted in trading for it. I have searched everywere for it and cannot find it for sale in the US. Please check out my growlist if you have an extra and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Shawn

ok nvm that i will post my own

Last edited:
Trust me he most likely(whoever may have an extra hamata) will do a trade anyways.

Trust me he most likely(whoever may have an extra hamata) will do a trade anyways.

Huh? If I'm decoding that right, you're saying that the person who has the plant will trade it anyways? Yes, but the person who posted the original trade should get the plant if someone has it, and not someone who sees a thread and says, "yeah, I want that, too."

xvart.

Hey all,

I know there is a slim to none chance of this, but if anyone has a N. hamata for trade, no matter the size, I would be intersted in trading for it. I have searched everywere for it and cannot find it for sale in the US. Please check out my growlist if you have an extra and we can work something out.

Thanks,

Shawn

Why don't you remove bunny off your signature and replace it with a link to your growlist?
so we don't have to HUNT for it.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105068
there thats his growlist.

no need to get mean...

Shawn, you know "that one place in Germany" imports to the US, right? Sorry if this infringes on the rules. I dont think it will. But yeah. It's relatively cheap too.

I know that that place well ya...

I know that place in germany as well. Its just the last time I orderered from them, I got 1 inch plants that just got out of tissue culture and died within a week. Plus I had to wait 3 months for the plants to get here. But thanks for the info obregon.

DM- that was pretty rude, I have every right to have whatever I want in my signature, as long as it follows the forum rules, an im pretty sure a bunny dosent violate any.

I know fighting on here is pretty pointless so why dont we end it now. Thanks to xvart for mentioning tacking on to someone elses thread. I appreciate it. I will continue my search and lets forget this thread was ever here so we dont all get into trouble.

Shawn

Why don't you remove bunny off your signature and replace it with a link to your growlist?
so we don't have to HUNT for it.

Totally unnecessary, DM. If by hunting you mean typing in a member's name in the search function, choosing the grow list forum, and clicking submit search. I fail to see how difficult that is, especially since there should only be one thread per member in the grow list forum. I was able to find it in less than ten seconds. Maybe I'm just gifted; but I doubt it.

I know fighting on here is pretty pointless so why dont we end it now. Thanks to xvart for mentioning tacking on to someone elses thread. I appreciate it. I will continue my search and lets forget this thread was ever here so we dont all get into trouble.

This really disappoints when this happens; but, I understand where Shawn is coming from. Good luck with the search...

xvart.

Shawn I did some looking for you I see nothing too :(
Including that nursery that had some of them there out...

PMing

Back