What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get any of these?
VFT
1 fang (small) (#1 ranking)
1 cup trap (small) (#2 ranking)

Thanks a lot

I want something. But I think its all gone. Oh well. I guess you'll just have to give me something else. :)

It really surprises me that people can complain about a Ceph because they didnt get one.

Oz,
If i comes down to it, you can nix the fang tooth and just send the seeds "if" you still have them :) basically, put me on the bottom of the list. i'll gladly give up my request if someone else wants it.

~b

I think there are still some things left. I haven't went though to check though.

Rob and all others who don't know, William "Tamlin" Dawnstar is a member of TF and an awesome CPer. He's had some issues in the past couple of years so we don't get to see him too much any more, and his collection isn't what it used to be, but his name and spirit are completely present.

Tamlin is a Drosera master. He's responsible for getting some very rare Drosera in cultivation and circulating among growers. He's famous for his generosity in giving away plants in the hope that they would be preserved in cultivation and that the good will (and plants) would be carried on.

As you can see here, and in so many other giveaways on TF, that ideal is still well- alive.

Hey Jon! Thanks so much for the info! Let the spirit of Tamlin live on!!!

Hi Ozzy and thank you! Can I please reserve 1 fang and
1 cup trap.

Thank you for doing this!

Giovanni

Thanks Ozzy your the man!
One Drosera filiformis please! :banana2:

any paradoxa that is left :) (if any are left)
Thanks for doing this.

The Ceph I reserved is probably going to up for trade now I guess. I'm not allowed to trade... :rant:

If still available, I would appreciate a D. filiformis, or a S. 'Dixie Lace' or some D. hilaris seeds. Thanks!

Last edited:
is it over yet? all the plants gone what do you still have left to give to others?

If you have a cup trap left, I'll take one of those.

-Gabe

Thanks alot for this giveaway Ozzy, I'd like some D.hilaris seeds I've seen pictures or them and they look nice.

I can't really find much information on the D.hilaris will it be fine growing at a window or will It need a growlight and a terrarium I'm willing to do anything needed to make the sundew happy. =)

Thanks again for this it's very kind of you to do this and I'll be sure to honor the agreement.

Why are you not allowed to trade Capensis?

Why are you not allowed to trade Capensis?

She's over protective when it comes to the internet and talking to other people... and I don't think she's going to change her mind.

She's over protective when it comes to the internet and talking to other people... and I don't think she's going to change her mind.

that sucks..but I can see her point.
(by "she" I assume you mean your Mom)
Im not a parent myself, but I can see how it would cause a parent some concern for their teenagers giving out their real name and home address to a stranger..
even though we all know its fine, parents dont know its fine...cant be too careful these days I guess..I would probably do the same thing.

what about this as an alternative?
could Ozzy maybe ship a plant to your parents workplace?
with their name and the address of wherever they work?
that way your name and home address remains unknown..
just a thought..

Scot

Agreed. Even though it is an inconvenience, at least your mom cares enough to consider this. I know it stinks, but I would much rather have a protective mom than a mom that did not care.

Well you can't blame her, there are some twisted sick people out there, but we keep Andrew locked up in the greenhouse growing plants for us. That way he can't hurt anymore people.

BTW, Congrats on 9000 Posts Ozzy. You almost have as little life as PlantAKiss :-D

Agreed. Even though it is an inconvenience, at least your mom cares enough to consider this. I know it stinks, but I would much rather have a protective mom than a mom that did not care.

Yeah, even though it may not be fair, I'd rather have her like that instead of not caring, but Ozzy came up with a brilliant idea.

I didn't even notice that. You right, the only life we have is Terraforums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back